The Book Of Ventura - Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Edit Perms? - WAIT I CAN GET WORLD EDIT PERMS?

Ash10744

Development Team Leader
Staff member
Administrator
4tx1lp.gif

uljoWmx.png

Do you have experience with World Edit?
Do you crave easy building?
Then this is for you...

INFORMATION ON WORLD EDIT
You can only use world edit on your own plot / or a plot you have been added to.

COMMENT BELOW WITH THIS FORMAT AND YOU WILL GET A REACTION IF YOU ARE DECLINED OR ACCEPTED

Minecraft Username:

Prior Experience with Worldedit:

What do you want to use WorldEdit for:

Do you agree to be responsible, and use WorldEdit only for building, and not in any malicious way that may damage, or harm the server. This also means taking action to avoid any action that may cause a crash, or discomfort to other users?

Agree / Disagree

Do you agree that if you find any bugs related to world edit you will report them to the appropriate teams?
Agree/Disagree

Do you understand that with this permission you are held to a reasonable responsibility and if you purposely use this maliciously it can result in your removal of the server?
Yes/No​

_Kioo

That Fish Girl
❂ Whitelisted
Minecraft Username: _Kioo

Prior Experience with Worldedit: Minimal, previously also on WBT.

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: WBT Voluntarily Work and general construction.

Do you agree to be responsible, and use WorldEdit only for building, and not in any malicious way that may damage, or harm the server. This also means taking action to avoid any action that may cause a crash, or discomfort to other users?

I agree

Do you agree that if you find any bugs related to world edit you will report them to the appropriate teams?
I agree

Do you understand that with this permission you are held to a reasonable responsibility and if you purposely use this maliciously it can result in your removal of the server?
Yes

Xx_Goken_xX

❂ Whitelisted
Minecraft Username: xx_Goken_xx

Prior Experience with Worldedit: I've been using world edit for a good few years now, having built on several servers prior. I'd argue I've been using it for lets say 5 years.

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: Honestly, I don't wanna build roofs lol. That and it's just helpful for building, and it'll allow me to build easier .

Agree.

Of course!

Yes

MrCreeper

✉ Custom Items Team
Minecraft Username: Mr_Creeper543,Mr_Creeper654

Prior Experience with Worldedit: A lot, over a long period of time, mainly in single player creative worlds but also on a creative server.

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: Faster building, being able to place a wall without spending the next 5 minutes building it, then deciding that a SLIGHTY DARKER wood is better and having to rebuild the wall again

Agree

Agree

Yes

DabMaster287

Minecraft Username:prenumbra

Prior Experience with Worldedit: Yes, not extensive, but enough to streamline various repetitive tasks.

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: To build a large dungeon on my private plot. Want to turn it into a haven for Goblings.

I agree.

I agree.

Yes.

Dav

❂ Whitelisted
Minecraft Username: dav300

Prior Experience with Worldedit: I used to mess around with it. I used it on the server I administrated on to build stuff quickly.

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: Supplement building. Building walls gets tedious, y'know? And I wanna learn how to make weird furniture that can only happen with deleting blocks with WE

Agree

Agree

Yes

Ghostiee05

❂ Whitelisted
Minecraft Username: LenaBee__

Prior Experience with Worldedit: Not a lot, some on previous creative servers.

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: To help with making new builds with a little more ease.

I agree.

I agree.

Yes.

Mirvam

✉ Custom Items Team
❂ Whitelisted
Minecraft Username: Mirvam

Yes, built and terraformed with it alot before.

Creative plot building, mostly for small player region or help with others.

I agree.

I agree.

Yes, I understand.

Storm_Ryder

❂ Whitelisted
Minecraft Username: Storm_Ryder

Prior Experience with Worldedit: Not too much, but I used it frequently when helping with builds on this server

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: Working on builds on my plot, specifically the temple to Theras and potential guild hall

Agree

Agree

Yes

XYZTopia

✉ Custom Items Team
❂ Whitelisted
COMMENT BELOW WITH THIS FORMAT AND YOU WILL GET A REACTION IF YOU ARE DECLINED OR ACCEPTED

Minecraft Username: XYZTopia

Prior Experience with Worldedit: N/A.

What do you want to use WorldEdit for: Builds on my plot, Dragonsrest area, etc.

Agree

Agree

Yes

LemonCakes11

❂ Whitelisted
4tx1lp.gif

uljoWmx.png

Do you have experience with World Edit?
Do you crave easy building?
Then this is for you...

INFORMATION ON WORLD EDIT
You can only use world edit on your own plot / or a plot you have been added to.

Minecraft Username:

Agree / Disagree

Agree/Disagree

Yes/No​

Minecraft Username: LemonCakes11

Prior Experience with Worldedit: I never really used it but someone is teaching me how to lol

What do you want to use WorldEdit for:Building my personal project on the creative plots, mostly for trees

I agree

I agree

I do